Happy New Year!
I know everyone has said it 1000 times. I can’t believe it’s already 2019! The year has gone by so quickly. There has been many ups and many downs. 2018 was a year for me to start over. After marriage and kids, I found myself in a career I was no longer passionate about. I was always looking for my million dollar idea, and this year I found it. What I really found was the ability I had in me to go after anything I wanted to. I started my journey with Kee Hart Marketing, found the courage to jump in, scale back on my “real job” and try to learn more every day. I put my faith in the idea that as long as I’m putting energy towards my business every day, I will move forward. I spent countless hours listening to podcasts, researching, and talking to people. 2018 was a year of rebirth for me. Rebirth as a mom, as a wife, as a business owner, and really as a HUMAN. I had no idea what was in store for me when I entered 2018.
2019 is the year to EMBARK. I have a much clearer picture of what I have to offer. I have made a plan to be more intentional with every day. If I do not start my year/months/weeks/days with intention, I am merely letting life happen to me. So here’s what you can expect out of Jen McKee and Kee Hart Marketing & Events in 2019:
- Take on 3 new clients in the first half of the year. Ideal clients are restaurant/bars with events going on multiple times a week or business in a creative industry (design, builder, artist, salon) with many pictures of current and past work.
- Boss Lady Events will return, but no longer as a happy hour. Attendees will gain value from knowledgeable speakers, including myself.
- Kee Hart Marketing & Events will host social media for start ups classes. Stay tuned for more info
- DECLUTTER MY LIFE. Guys, I have never been successful at this, but it has to happen. I know now in order for it to happen I just have to do it (so simple, right?). I have a plan to start in my bedroom since that is where I start my days. I have it broken down by month. This year, I will succeed.
- Start paying off debt. I’m going the Dave Ramsey way. I don’t have a ton of debt, but my school loans are ridiculous, combined with my mortgage, car payment and a couple random things here and there, it’s time to let it all go away.
- Engage with my family. I’m a computer girl. Raised in an AOL world, Myspace and Facebook early years through college, I am A.D.D.I.C.T.E.D. I don’t even like to say it. I love social media and it’s amazing the opportunity it gives us to easily connect with each other, and allow businesses to keep current and future customers up to date, but I want more with my family. So I’m going to disconnect after work hours. Hold me to it. Who’s in? 🙂
I’m excited to EMBARK on this journey. And I’m excited to have you all with me!